ALA'S TRAININGS ARE DESIGNED TO GIVE YOU THE TOOLS TO CREATE AN EXTRAORDINARY LIFE
The structure of the trainings is created to support rapid and sustainable transformation; a combination that you simply can’t get by just reading a book, listening to a podcast or watching a YouTube video.
In our training weekends, we encourage you to be an active participant to ensure the maximum educational value available for your growth. Over the last 40 years the technology used in our trainings has been developed to maximize your effectiveness in every aspect of your life.
Humans learn in a variety of different ways and we have mindfully curated the context of our trainings to reflect multiple modalities of teaching. For that reason, trainings include various exercises that support various learning styles - auditory, visual, somatic, and kinesthetic. Any of our given training weekends will include meditations, journal exercises, lectures, physical movement, and group exercises.
We’ve also included processes that allow you to work individually, with a partner, in a small group, and within the whole group as a larger team. Interpersonal skills are a must for every strong leader and the weekends give you the opportunity to practice seeing how you operate alone and in group settings.
Students are given a Power Group Leader that provides guidance, coaching, and a listening ear throughout your entire process. This gives you one-on-one support to create the results you want and accountability in applying the tools in your life.
ALA is absolutely committed to your success in every aspect of life. The amount of guidance you will receive from beginning to end is unprecedented and it’s what has made ALA become the most heart-centered and generous center of transformation in the country.
Level 1: Discovery
Level 1 is the foundation of our transformational curriculum. It’s a powerful, eye-opening weekend that allows you to discover the true status of all of your relationships. True emotional intelligence is being able to be smarter than your emotions so you can respond, rather than react, to life’s twists and turns.
In order to know where we’re going, we must first know where we’ve been. Being able to look under the hood of our car to see why our car has been running the way it has gives us the information we need to tune up our engine and change the oil if necessary. If we want to be firing on all cylinders, we must be smarter than the car itself.
Furthermore, we all have things, stuff, thoughts, and beliefs that hide out in our blindspots. Our trainings will be the mirror for you that shows you – and shines light on – the best parts of yourself in order to have you operating at peak performance levels.
Whether you’re already at a high level of success or you’re feeling a bit stuck and want to jumpstart your engine again, Level 1 provides the guidance and support in identifying the path towards your highest level of leadership.
In building a solid foundation to create new results in your life, you will:
- Develop deeper personal awareness
- Identify the key factors that are either having you succeed or holding you back
- Practice skills necessary to work with diverse teams
- Understand how to create wins in your life that will improve your relationship skills
- Learn the one essential skill that all leaders need to actively practice in order to be trusted and therefore respected
- Break down the barriers you’ve unknowingly created that are keeping you from creating what you want in your life
Level 2: Breakthrough
What many students consider a pivotal turning point in their life, Level 2 is one of the most significant pit stops throughout our transformational journey leading to the 3rd weekend retreat of Level 3.
Our breakthrough training is where the rubber meets the road. After learning the keys to your success in Level 1, you’ll have the opportunity to remove any road blocks, walls, or barriers that may be slowing you down. Whether you’re ready for a massive reboot or simply want to tweak a few things to improve what’s already working in your life, Level 2 provides the tools for you to make that happen.
We don’t know of any other program that offers you such big shifts in such a short amount of time.
Shift into powerful new possibilities:
- Receive objective feedback on how you’re showing up so you can identify your blindspots and understand what’s been holding you back
- Get out of your comfort zone and discover what you’re truly capable of creating when you no longer allow your inner critic to run the show
- Create new standards for yourself so you never choose complacency over excellence
- Release any lingering baggage that keeps you from living as your most authentic and powerful self
- Practice working in high pressure situations with a team to accomplish a shared goal
- Understand how to take this work out into the world to make a difference for others
The experiences provided in Level 2 offer you a wake up call and invitation to go even deeper with the foundation presented in Level 1. Our students frequently say they have a life before and after Level 2.
Every student must attend Level 1 before moving onto the Breakthrough process
Level 3: Leadership
Level 3 gives you the opportunity to practice and integrate the tools you were given within the training room so you can experience them in your everyday life. With the support of a personal coach, a small group, and your entire team, you’ll be practicing the distinctions of leadership in the real world.
The full leadership curriculum is spread out over the course of 3 months to ensure sustainable transformation. Aristotle said it best when he said, “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
The amount of personal growth you will have experienced after just 7 calendar days (Levels 1 and 2 combined) will blow your mind. In the same way you can’t achieve your “dream physique” by attending the gym for just 7 days, if you want this kind of growth to “stick” you must keep the ball rolling. Consistency and reps are vital to achieve any kind of sustainable transformation.
There are 3 in-person training weekends (the last weekend is a retreat!), weekly group coaching calls, one on one coaching, and a review of your Personal Strategic Plan. This is all available to students who have completed the Level 1 and 2 trainings.
Transformation doesn’t happen in a vacuum and Level 3 is where rubber meets the road and your leadership is put to the test.
Embody the traits of responsible leadership:
- Create new habits that support you in actively creating the life you want and reaching your goals
- Practice consistency in key areas of your life and with goals that are personally chosen to improve your life
- Get involved in community service projects to give back and practice team building
- Practice and hone new relationship skills that will improve the important relationships in your life
- Learn how to work with various personality types so you better understand those around you and how to bring people together to accomplish similar objectives
- Utilize emotional intelligence tools to become a better leader
Leadership is not a position or a title. It’s a lifestyle, not a diet.
Leadership is a way of living and it takes commitment, rigor & consistency.
May 28th, 2021
May 29th, 2021
May 30th, 2021
*All end times for Level 1 are approximate.*
June 17th, 2021
June 18th, 2021
June 19th, 2021
June 20th, 2021
*All end times for Level 2 are approximate.*
*Admission into Level 3 is offered at no additional charge to graduates of Level 2 & is a mutual selection process.*
July 9th-11th, 2021
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
August 20th-22nd, 2021
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Oct 1st-3rd, 2021
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
*All three training weekends of LEVEL 3 must be completed to graduate from the EQC program*
*Special One Time Price of $3497*
*Three payments of $1,333*